It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the cultural project Summer School organized by the Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow from 1stJuly to 27th July 2019.
Why is it worth participating?
– interesting programme: classes devoted to the Polish culture, Polish language workshops and sightseeing tours of Krakow and its surroundings will allow the participants to get to know the culture of ancient and contemporary Poland
– fabulous place: Krakow – the seat of Polish kings and the cultural capital of Poland, the city full of an antique charm, the bishop’s capital of St John Paul II – is an ideal destination to organise this kind of enterprise
– students will be able to obtain 9 ECTS credits
– preliminary registration by 28th March 2019
– final registration by 31st May 2019
Further information on the programme can be found on our websites: https://www.ignatianum.edu.pl/summer-school as well as in the attached flyer.
In case of any questions related to our summer school, please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing you in Krakow!