Cayacers! In May we are having three exciting trips. Samsø Retreat is one of them. It is a great opportunity to spend some time with people form Mount Tabor Aarhus – Catholic Young Adult Ministry and not only on a beautiful island. Find more information and registration link here. The deadline for registration and payment is the end of April. Looking forward to a wonderful weekend with you!
THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS THE END OF APRIL.
Information for cayacers traveling from Copenhagen:
We meet on May 30th at 6 am here.
We are back at the same place on June 2nd around midnight.
For those who don’t have facebook profile:
What is the Samsø retreat? Well, you would have to experience it to truly appreciate it. Shortly put, it’s a long weekend of both spiritual and fun activities, spent together with young (!) adults on a beautiful Danish island.
– spend time in nature?
– experience something more in faith?
– get to know young adult Catholics in Denmark?
– have time for silence, meditation, relaxation, sport?
All this and much more is on offer for you in this retreat. The program will consist of time for prayer, mass, talks, teambuilding activities, a party, a bonfire evening and the island biking trip.
Samsø in May is a great place for this kind of trips, nevertheless Danish weather can be tricky, so be sure to pack some warm clothes especially for the evenings.
This year’s retreat theme: “Forgiven: Go and Do Likewise”.
1. Accommodation will be provided in 2 houses with bathrooms, kitchen and living room. Rooms are from 2 to 14 – people. You will need to bring your own bed linen!
2. Transport will be by car, bike or bus. Please specify, in the registration form, which kind of transportation would you prefer so that we can better organise. We will start and end in Aarhus in front of the Catholic Church of Our Lady (close to the railway station). We meet at 7 am on Thursday (30/05) and come back at 5:30 – 6 pm on Sunday (02/06). We will travel together but there is also possibility that we meet already on Samsø.
3. Food will be partly organized by ourselves (breakfast & lunch) and partly by catering (two dinners). Thursday’s dinner is potluck, so please bring something to share.
4. The all-inclusive price (750dkk) includes accommodation for 3 nights, transport, electricity, food and bike rentals. Please keep in mind that this year we are introducing catering to ease the workload of the food team and allow for everyone to participate in the entire biking trip. As such, we have increased the price by 100dkk to strictly cover that and other possible rate increases.
We welcome those who can pay more and therefore support those who can’t.
5. Available places are LIMITED. Please, register as soon as possible:
– Fill in the form here: https://goo.gl/forms/3vplYcQhoTD6TKzi1
– Pay to mobile pay box box19484 (https://mobilepay.dk/box?Pl0yafO2iG4akiU6JExRaxp7Q)
Deadline for registration: 15/04/2019.
If you would like to HELP in any kind of service (food, games, activities, music, transport), please contact Ioana (firstname.lastname@example.org, 28896085) or Kris (email@example.com) – before we catch you!